UPDATE: The position has now been filled.
We are looking for a brilliant Studio Administrator to join us. This a temporary, 1 year contract, to cover maternity leave. The role will cover a wide range of areas with the main focus on the day to day running and organisation of the studio. You’ll need to be an excellent problem solver with a positive, upbeat attitude. You will be proactive in your approach to the job, and as it is a new role may well have the opportunity to grow the scope of the position over time. You will be confident and experienced enough to suggest ways of improving our systems where you see fit. The job will be based in our Colchester studio, though you may occasionally be asked to go out on location.
This role will mainly cover:
- General studio administration
- Managing our photo archive
- Updating the website and portfolio
- Quoting and planning shoots
- Organising stylists, hair and makeup, models etc when required
- Sourcing locations, dealing with agents and associated admin for shoots
- Answering the phone and dealing with new enquiries
- Reselling and monetizing our picture archive through stock photo websites, and contacting previous clients
- Liaising with the accounts team to deal with client and supplier invoices
- Health and safety
- Seeking out new potential clients and helping to grow the business
- You may be asked to assist on photoshoots when required
- Joining in with the rest of the team in helping keep our busy studio tidy
You’ll help CliQQ Photography grow, by delivering an extremely high level of service for us and for our clients, and through this you’ll have the chance to grow too. There is plenty of scope to develop this role and seek out new opportunities within an exciting and varied studio environment. You will be around live shoots on a daily basis and be working closely with everyone in our fun, friendly team.
This opportunity is offered on full time 1 year contract. Start date: Approx. 1st October 2018.
Potential candidates will ideally have admin experience in a commercial photography studio and have a valid UK driving license. Email email@example.com if you are interested.